Part of the charm of Louisiana’s World Steampunk Exposition is the quality of the vendors that we are able to attract who offer unique vintage and steampunk-themed goods that include wood toys, handmade scarves and hats, leather goods, candles, and other hand-crafted or vintage items. The Exposition is an indoor event with only two basic guidelines for vendors— that steampunk, themed, industrial, or vintage appropriate items be offered for sale, and that the vendors dress as we all do, in steampunk-themed attire.
Vendor applicant will supply:
- $140 vendor fee for an 8′ x 8′ booth. This fee includes two weekend passes to the event, pipe and drape enclosure, 8′ x 18″ table and two chairs.
- $225 vendor fee for an 8′ x 16′ booth. This fee includes three weekend passes to the event, pipe and drape enclosure, two 8′ x 18″ table and three chairs.
Tables must be covered with burlap or a Victorian / Steampunk themed tablecloth that you provide.
- Burlap for your table. All modern tables must be covered with burlap or a period-appropriate tablecloth.
- Electricity by request. (We can accommodate a limited number of vendors with electricity for an additional $25.
- Deadline for Vendor Applications is December 31, 2022.
Vendor Applications May be Completed Below: